This one was posted in a similar thread by AdamWiz and seemed to get some good reviews.
- 3 LB, 4 OZ Briess Bavarian Wheat DME
- 2 LB, 8 OZ Briess golden light DME
- 10 OZ Munich
- 6 OZ Crystal 60L
- 3/4 OZ Hallertauer pellets (60 min.)
- 1 OZ Hallertauer pellets (30 min.)
- 1/2 OZ Saaz pellets (15 min.)
- 1/2 OZ Saaz pellets (5 min.)
- Culture yeast from Oberon bottles or use WLP320 (American Hefeweizen)
- dry hop 7-14 days with 1 OZ Cascade leaf hops
If you look across other threads, people tend to agree that the yeast is key to this beer since there are no spices in it according to Bells. If you can culture some from their beers it would be best, and ferment a little warmer, 72-73*.