Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Extract Brewing > Local Competition

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2010, 08:59 PM   #1
FlyinkibbleZ
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default Local Competition

Last night a local lounge had a blind tasting/competition for some local homebrewers to get together and try each other's beer, and compete for some bragging rights.

This was my last extract batch i was planning on doing, and it turned out pretty good. A very well balanced west cost pale ale.

We took 1st for the brewers choice, and 3rd for the people's choice! I was more than stoked. Most of what i know comes from knowledge that is posted on this site. Just wanted to say thanks and share some of my excitment!

Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother F@&!*! upside the head

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2010, 09:04 PM   #2
Suthrncomfrt1884
Recipes 

Liked 25 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Awesome! Congrats.

Another HERMS rig...

Old 05-10-2010, 12:16 AM   #3
Pierce
Recipes 

Likes Given: 1

Way to go. That's awesome.

"I didn't do it. Unless I was suppose to do it. In that case, I definitely did do it." ~My response to everything.

Life is good. Death is pleasant. Its just the transition that is troublesome.

Quick Reply