Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Extract Brewing > Fuller's London Porter clone - OG 1.062 high?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2013, 08:00 PM   #11
jcam91
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 18 Times on 16 Posts

Oh man I wish I could get 3f... been wanting to try. Out here in nm we get magic hat and most west coast brews but thats it....

Brew on folks!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-02-2013, 08:53 PM   #12
Adaman05
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 25 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Cracked open my first Fuller's clone. It's been in the bottle 3 weeks. It's fantastic! Color and carbonation is spot on. Very delicious. VERY close to the real deal, when tasting back to back. Easily my best brew yet. I'm *really* hoping my Zombie Dust clone will take the cake for my best brew when it's ready...

Old 02-02-2013, 09:29 PM   #13
jcam91
Recipes 

Liked 18 Times on 16 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adaman05 View Post
Cracked open my first Fuller's clone. It's been in the bottle 3 weeks. It's fantastic! Color and carbonation is spot on. Very delicious. VERY close to the real deal, when tasting back to back. Easily my best brew yet. I'm *really* hoping my Zombie Dust clone will take the cake for my best brew when it's ready...
Save a porter for me ;P. I'm a sucker for em

Brew on folks!

Old 02-03-2013, 07:19 PM   #14
rhodizzle
Recipes 

Hey Adaman, thanks for the recipe. I'm going to buy the ingredients and do this for my next batch. I just had Fuller's London Porter for the first time about 2 weeks ago. It managed to knock Sierra Nevada's 2013 Narwhal off of my top spot.

On a side note, are you from Colorado? There are a group of guys that hike up Pikes Peak before New Year's and launch fireworks. They call themselves Adaman because they used to add one person every year.

Old 02-04-2013, 09:38 PM   #15
Adaman05
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 25 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodizzle View Post
Hey Adaman, thanks for the recipe. I'm going to buy the ingredients and do this for my next batch. I just had Fuller's London Porter for the first time about 2 weeks ago. It managed to knock Sierra Nevada's 2013 Narwhal off of my top spot.

On a side note, are you from Colorado? There are a group of guys that hike up Pikes Peak before New Year's and launch fireworks. They call themselves Adaman because they used to add one person every year.
Sorry, not one of those guys from Colorado. I reside in Madison, WI. My handle is a combination of my first and last names (most of the letters).

Have fun brewing the porter! I'm still floored at how well it came out.

Quick Reply