I am supposed to dry hop my Pliny today. It's still in the primary (7+ days) and it's staying there. The bubble count is around 1/minutes, is it ready for dry hopping?
I don't dry hop in the fermenter. If you plan on leaving it long enough to clear (2-3 more weeks), then go ahead. Sounds like the ferment is done and that's the key.
Remember one unassailable statistic, as explained by the late, great George Carlin: "Just think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are even stupider!"
"I would like to die on Mars, just not on impact." Elon Musk
Are you going to do a Secondary? If so Wait until you go to secondary then dry hop it, If not I would wait until the primary ferment is complete or a week or two before you get ready to bottle it