ok guys I was making a Brewers Best falconer's flight kit, I wanted to bump up the alcohol content a bit so I added an extra pound of light DME at the last 15 min of the boil. OG should have been about : 1.075 - 1.079 but when I took my OG is was at 1.120.
So I threw in the yeast that came with the kit and let it go to work. Boy did it take off. I also checked a few yeast calculators and I apparently under pitched my yeast as well. I waited a week for everything to fall and then threw in the additional yeast that should have been put in originally. Now the beer has been sitting for another 2 weeks and I havent seen any change. Not everything has fallen to the bottom nor have I seen any bubbles. I am on the fence whether I e'ff this up big time OR there is so much sugar its still going to be working for another 2-4 weeks.
I will post a pic when I get home. Tell me what you think guys.