Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Extract Brewing > adding more yeast during the fermentation

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2009, 04:49 PM   #1
melihbozkurt84
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default adding more yeast during the fermentation

hello every body.

I brew my first mexian cerveza kit and I drank it. Now I`m brewing lager. I did my wort with coopers australian lager and enhancer and i used little bit brewing sugar. When I woke up in the morning my wirt rose and went out side of fermenter in the air lock. So now I`m wondering do I have to add some more yeast to my wort. because some of them went out.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-09-2009, 04:53 PM   #2
rod
beer -just brew it
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

no - there will be plenty left to do the job - just sanitize and re-install the airlock when the blow-off slows down. - next time rig a blow off tube(a larger diamaeter hose) from your fermenter to a jar of sanitizer.

simplified signature:
beer, wine, cheese in various stages of production

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply