New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Extract Brewing > 3 beers!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2009, 02:11 PM   #1
EndOfTheWorldBrewing
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default 3 beers!!

So my wife has been all over me to brew a beer she will drink. I finally went to the brew store yesterday and picked up enough to do a lager and an ale. I brewed the Lager yesterday it is sitting in my attic as we speek(gotta check on the fermentation actually). Today I'm brewing my ale this will be interesting. All in all by the end of January I will have three different types of brew on hand So february I will be doing another batch. When I was stationed on the west coast I had a beer called something like Hoffbrau I would like to try to clone or brew something similar but haven't looked up any recipes yet. Once I bottle my Ale I'm also going to do a BBQ sauce with it. Busy brew month. Just bottled my stout about a week ago. It tasted great before bottling can't wait for a little age.

Happy Caps

Last edited by EndOfTheWorldBrewing; 12-23-2009 at 02:15 PM.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-23-2009, 03:04 PM   #2
cvstrat
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Don't wait too long to brew. It can take a month or longer for a beer to really be ready, sometimes much longer. If your beers were ready in Jan they'd need to last until possibly late march or april if you were to wait until Feb to brew again. I'd go ahead and brew early Jan and let it ferment a few extra days and condition a few extra days.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply