Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Extract Brewing > 10 tips to better extract brewing

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2014, 03:14 AM   #71
OutlawBrew
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by trefilov22 View Post
I should probably start looking on C-List for an older turkey fryer burner. Does anyone know if the burners that are sold at brewshops have that darned timer? I honestly never really looked.
Not that I would ever recommend or condone such activity....bit that timer can be bypassed. A quick search on YouTube will walk you through the procedure.

I have two burners, one made without and one with. Other than the small work area and my fat ape fingers, it is a simple process

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-02-2014, 03:44 AM   #72
brewbama
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 166 Times on 84 Posts
Likes Given: 4

I got a replacement hose for my turkey frier from Blowes that omits the timer. I used to use a pair of Chanel Locks but decided to replace it.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

~ May your glass be ever full. May the roof over your head be always strong. And may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead. ~ Big Deck BBQ and Brew

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply