Who watches brew dogs on esquire?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dhelegda

Reaction score
What is the spare fountain they use to sparge...technical name? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I tried to watch a few but I think they wanted me to buy them? I can't remember just remember them cooling off some beer in the Boston harbor

I watch it...it's entertaining, considering what else is on the channels. I just wish they would come up with some practical recipes. I could care less about the "greenest" beer or the "most expensive" beer ever made. Visit some breweries and give us some good recipes!

I love what they really stand for and I love they are young entrepreneurs who opened shares of their brewery to the public share holders and the one guys rant to the parliament last year was epic about one of their labels being obtuse or something like that. But that being said and I've watched every episode the show is gimmicky, I could care less if they brew beer on a float, boat or the back of a truck doing all left turns on a speedway, I just love seeing how they approach the ingredients to brew a good beer. I give them all the credit in the world for what they do and they turned me onto Oskar Blues, never heard of that brewery and low and behold I went to my local guy and they just started shipping to Mi and Dales Pale Ale is a staple of mine. And they're funny to boot.

I like the show. I can't believe such a quirky show on sucha narrowtopic made it to cable distribution. It gives me hope for the future of media in the US. :)

The segment in every show where they anoint a few craft beer virgins is hilarious. I had never heard of fermenting in open tubs until they replicated that process on the roof of Anchor Brewing in San Francisco.

I honestly think it's the most entertaining show on TV currently. Don't worry about the gimmicks, just focus on the fun and getting some ideas about your next brew. My wife watches it as well and gets pissed if I watch it without her. 5 stars!

I wanna take clay pots, corn and pine nuts and try to brew a beer!?!?!?!

It inspires me to try to try something really off the grid!

I love the show. The methods and ingredients are over the top, but fun. Nothing really practical, but absolutely entertaining. I've seen them all and plan to watch more. It's just fun. Anyone who hates this show probably takes themselves WAY too seriously.

I was actually on the Durham episode when they were at Full Steam Brewery. The only thing that I dislike about the show is how they act like the beer is ready to drink in a couple of days. They make it seem like the people on the show drink the beer that they make. When in actuality, the brewmaster makes the beer a few weeks ahead of the tv recording. Obviously a beer is not ready only a couple of days after brewing it.

All in all, the "most caloric beer ever" was really good. But hey, you cant go wrong with bacon and beer.

I too enjoy watching the show...its entertaining and when they give places to try in the various cities they visit makes for good pit stops. When they visited Anchor in San Fran I stopped by the Monks Kettle and it was phenomenal! Pliny the Elder was fantastic!

i love the show but it definitely seems a bit more over produced this season but still a fun watch

Back