Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing > What do you think of this partial-mash scheme?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2006, 11:16 PM   #21
Beer Snob
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Well mine is made... was it cheap... well... if I took out the learning experience in order to make what I have now, yeah its pretty cheap. Probably spent around $60-70ish. I screwed up one cooler... that added a $20. I kept buying fittings I thought would work... returned a bunch... bought more that I thought would work.... sadly returned some (hahahaha). Got fed up and bought some premade things that in the end work.

5 Gal Rubbermaid cooler...$20
Steel false bottom..........$25
Kewler kit.....................$27
Other fittings needed.....$10

I still have the plastic Phils false bottom that did not work. I can use it for something else I suppose.... The steel bottom will certainly last a lifetime. I have the other cooler that I pluged the hole in it that I screwed up with..... HWT.....

It wont matter when I'm drinking beer made with fresh grain and I'm guessing it wont matter to you too in the end

"Don't worry, have a homebrew." ,"The "Bible"

Cherries in the wheat
Michael's Wheat

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply