I had to post about my happiness in finally doing a successful AG brew.
My first one: I measured gravity post-mash (pre-boil), and it seemed low, so I added 2# of DME. Little did I know about the difference between pre- and post-boil gravity, and so I ended up with wort that was 20 gravity points too high...
My second one: I apparently had a terrible grain crush, and so had horrible efficiency: very low gravity into the fermenter. Adding 2# of honey 2 days into fermentation salvaged it, but it wasn't exactly all to spec.
My third one yesterday: Everything went great! Pre-boil gravity of 1.037; post-boil (pitch-time) gravity of 1.047; Brewer's Friend says a "pre-boil efficiency" of 74%, and a "brew house efficiency" of 70% (this was BIAB).
Fingers crossed that this ends up as good as it started! Big thanks to all on this forum who help newbies like myself.