Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing > Thank you Brewmaster's WH

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2010, 01:46 PM   #1
Dannypittman
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Thank you Brewmaster's WH

I was not satified with my two most frequent suppliers. Brewmaster's WH was suggested on this site. I placed my order online @ 3:30pm. I received a phone call letting me know that one item was out of stock and what did I want to do. I asked for a credit and not to worry about it.
My very well packaged order was here early afternoon the next day. Even with sales tax, they were lower in price than my previous suppliers as well.

Thank You,
Danny

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-28-2010, 02:47 PM   #2
chromados
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

+1, Ed is a really great guy to do business with and i know countless others feel the same on this site. He is a great guy to call, he will answer any questions you have, and will do everything he can to make the customer happy (as well as just talk about beer with you if you have time). And if you do all-grain, he has the best crush of any mail order company that i have worked with.

Chromados

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply