Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing > Suggestions for a Peach Pale Ale

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2012, 10:37 PM   #1
zombiebrew
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Suggestions for a Peach Pale Ale

Afternoon,

wanted to enter a peach pale ale into a local beer comp down here in south carolina. I'd like to use some local produce, and add it to the secondary. It's a full grain batch, and I already have it sitting in the fermenter bubbling away. I was going to rack it to the secondary in about a week.
I dont want an over-powering peach taste/smell like Son of a Peach. Just a light nose to go with the simcoe I tossed in at the end of the boil, and a little bit of flavor to add to the light bodied pale ale.
Need suggestions on:

how much to add to the secondary, and for how long.

thanks in advance!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply