South Jersey/Philadelphia Group HOP Buy #6!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ferman

Reaction score
:mug: Here we go with Round 6 :mug:

SPECIAL ALERT - NEW 2010 CROPS ARE AVAILABLE - SPECIAL ALERT

We'll need at least 20 pounds of hops to complete this order. Because of the size difference, this will be for Pellet hops only!

Read more below on how it all works.

Check out the link below for pricing:

HOP PRICING - HopsDirect Pellets
Example: Cascade Hops are $9.65/LB + $1.50 Shipping = $11.15/Lb!!!

And that is for the NEW 2010 CROP!!!

Pick up location:

The entire order will be delivered to Williamstown, NJ (08094)

You'll be able to pick up whenever is convenient for you! (much better then having to worry about making it to the pickup location in time!)

Current Order: 28 pounds CLOSED

PAID ferman - 1x Calypso, 1x Spalter (GR), 1/2x Hersbrucker, 1x Saaz, 1/2x Tettnanger
PAID infection - 1/2x Hersbrucker, 1/2x Tettnanger
PAID elderbrew - 3x Cascade
PAID jimfish - 1x Tettnanger, 1x Magnum, 1x Nugget, 1x Fuggles, 1x US Saaz, 1x Styrian Goldings
PAID nos3stg - 1x Tettnanger, 1x Hallertau, 1x Hersbrucker
PAID KoedBrew - 1x Columbus, 1x Sonnet
PAID pjmark - 1x Cascade, 1x Magnum, 1x Tettnanger, 1x Centennial
PAID bmc428 - 1x Styrian Goldings
PAID sethga - 1x Cascade, 1x Palisades, 1x Perle

How it works:

When looking at the Hop Prices, figure in about $1.50/LB for shipping!

Once the order has been filled, everyone will get an individual invoice for their order which can be paid via PayPal only. Please make sure you check your PMs regularly so your inbox is not full.

After all orders have been PAID, the order will be placed and delivered to 08094. (Usually within 7 - 10 days)

If you have any other questions, just post here and ask.

Cheers!

Hi-
I'm in for 3 pounds of Cascade (3 1 lb. sealed packs). Will you send me a PM when the order is full?

Thanks!
Mike

1 # each of domestic tettnanger,magnum,nugget,and fuggles. splitting with kevin kru.
evan, add 1 # each of domestic saaz and imported styrian goldings.

Hi-
I'm in for 3 pounds of Cascade (3 1 lb. sealed packs). Will you send me a PM when the order is full?

Thanks!
Mike

elderbrew - I will PM everyone when the buy is full with the amount you owe and where to send payment. Thanks for joining!

Do you have to buy pellet hops? Or can I get some leaf?
The reason I ask is the link is for pellets

Koed Brewing Co.

Do you have to buy pellet hops? Or can I get some leaf?
The reason I ask is the link is for pellets

Pellets only. The leaf take up too much space in the shipping boxes and jack the cost up too high.

1x - Columbus
1x - Sonnet

Koed Brewing Co.

I didn't think they had Amarillo? If they do I want 1 of them.

Also, if anyone wants to do like a 1/4th or 1/2 trade of Sonnet I would be cool with that. The description says they are like goldings, I just wanted to try something different.

Koed Brewing Co.

I didn't think they had Amarillo? If they do I want 1 of them.

Also, if anyone wants to do like a 1/4th or 1/2 trade of Sonnet I would be cool with that. The description says they are like goldings, I just wanted to try something different.

Koed Brewing Co.

Koed - you are correct. They are sold out of Amarillo for this year.

Updated. We reached our 20 minimum but I am going to give it another day or two for any stragglers. Maybe we can reach the 40 lbs plateau again.

(phew glad I got in, was away for the weekend)

1x Cascade,

I am looking to split Palisades and Perle -- If noone wants to split I'll take a whole pound of each.

damn Jeff now you know how I feel when I miss buys :)

Thanks Evan, all paid.

If anyone wants Perle or Palisades than just let me know and I'll bring scale + vacuum sealer with ... No way I'll use a whole pound of these in the next decade, I don't brew enough

Sure, I'll split half the Perle with you. Same as Jeff... after delivery we'll figure out how to meet up and such.

Thanks

Update - hop order packed up for pickup today. Tentatively looks like it will arrive next Wednesday or Thursday. In case you want to plan ahead.

Back