Show me yours.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orfy

For the love of beer!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm looking to put a page on the WIKI with a picture of all our brewing set ups and a link to a web page if you have it.Can you post a picture and a link please.

Here's mine.

3tier.JPG
http://www.ushould.co.uk/brew/

Lil' Sparky said:
Have you modified yours since you took the pics in your gallery? It seemed pretty complete already.

BIG TIME. :D

It has permanent shelves now, and a water filter attached.

The gas plumbing is different now too-and I can even put the propane tank on the lower shelf as well.

Im in love with your setup Dude. Pretty close to how I want mine. Is there a sight glass on your liquor tank also? I cant tell from the pic.

Chimone said:
Im in love with your setup Dude. Pretty close to how I want mine. Is there a sight glass on your liquor tank also? I cant tell from the pic.

Yep....

...and thanks!

orfy said:
So you built the BYO fiter then.

Yeah...the only thing I had to do differently from the mag was I did have to cement the pieces together. The first time I hooked water up to it I got a shower. :D

It works nicely--and WAY cheaper than a regular water filter set up. Teh filter in this thing is good for 10,000 gallons. That is a lot of water.

Here's mine a 3 tier set up which is about to be modified:
1332-P1010016.JPG

MLT filled slap up hardly any room for sparge water..
P1010018.JPG

1332-P1010108.JPG

1332-40minsandfermentation.jpg

Back