I brewed BM's "Cream of Three Crops Ale". Did the 5 gallon recipe. I think I finally have BeerSmith dialed in for temps and volumes. I started with 7.6gal of water heated to 156 and doughed in. Temp went down to 153. I stirred a little and got it to 151 (was shooting for 150). Mashed for 90 min At the end the temp still read 151. Then I gave it a stir to try a little mash out. Temp dropped to 147. Must have been some stratification. Anyway, mashed out at 170, pulled the bag and let'er hang for a minute or two. Then I squeezed a little and took a hydrometer reading. Was shooting for 1.032 (preboild) and hit 1.034). Then I did my boil. Just a single hop addition up front with some cascade and northern brewer (departure from the original recipe cause its what I had on hand). Had a preboil volume of 7.10 gal for a loss of 0.5gal in 8.0# of grain. That worked out to 0.06gal/lb which is about right. After the boil, I hit my OG pretty good. Was shooting for 1.042 and hit 1.044 with 5.51gal of cooled wort. BeerSmith has me at ~84% efficiency which I thought was good. I was set up for 80%. I was surprised at how accurate BeerSmith can be when set up properly. Cooled her down, pitched some hydrated US-05 and am waiting for bubbles. Cant wait to drink it in a few weeks. This one went much better than my first attempt. Again, I have to say that I love the Barley Crusher. The stock setting (12 o'clock on both knobs) gives a nice fine crush that is great for BIAB.