I took everyone's advice in the post about sparging large grain bills and finished my IPA today(2nd AG batch). I used Bobby's ideas on sparging (no mashout), Salive and FlyGuy's suggestion concerning increasing my sparge volumes and Orfy's post on how to figure evaporation.
I ended up with around 69% efficiency. My OG ended up being l.072, short of my target but I think it will be OK. I ended up with a pre-boil volume of about 7.42 gallons and boiled this down to under 6 gallons. It took 105 minutes. This was to be a 90 min IPA so it boiled for an extra 15 minutes.
This IPA isn't going to win any awards. It will be outside of the standards for an IPA. I screwed up and used Caramunich unstead of Munich - 1 lb in a 17 lb grain bill. I can see the darkness in the carboy. I hope that the taste is not going to off to much.
Man this is really a learning process. Thank goodness for this forum.