Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway - Last Weekend to Enter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing > Recipe Recommendation

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2009, 12:03 PM   #1
IPAman
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Recipe Recommendation

I now have my AG equipment together and getting closer to my first brew. Are there any recommendations for a simple recipe that is unforgiving when I make mistakes? Thinking of buying an AG kit from NB or MW. Thanks

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-12-2009, 12:05 PM   #2
Ragutis
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPAman View Post
I now have my AG equipment together and getting closer to my first brew. Are there any recommendations for a simple recipe that is unforgiving when I make mistakes? Thinking of buying an AG kit from NB or MW. Thanks
I don't know about an unforgiving recipe but I've been brewing AG kits from midwest and they are good. I'm expecting the Peter's Wicked Ale to be delivered tomorrow.

I've brewed the Flat Tire and Porter kits. I like the Fed Ex delivery too.

Old 03-12-2009, 01:42 PM   #3
IPAman
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPAman View Post
my mistake, want a forgiving simple recipe.

Quick Reply