Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing > Online retailers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2013, 05:41 PM   #11
chawagi
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 39 Times on 28 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Gotta vote for Austin (AHS). Their flat rate shipping puts them over the top IMO. Until my buddy just recently opened his own LHS, AHS was cheaper than my LHS in Tampa that only had to ship 40 miles up the road.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2013, 05:55 PM   #12
TheZymurgist
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 205 Times on 156 Posts
Likes Given: 493

I love Austin Homebrew. Great customer service, flat rate shipping, and the fact that you can order grains by the ounce, and have them mix separate grain bags, so you can order more than one recipe at a time, and they come in separate bags. Haven't ordered from Adventures in Homebrewing, or More Beer, but I've heard good things. Not sure whether they let you order grains by the ounce, though. That's really the tipping point for me, and why I order from AHS. I spend more in gas driving to my LHBS than I do on shipping from AHS. Can't beat it.

Yet another minnow in the sea of beer blogs...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply