Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing > NFLD Brewshop

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2013, 11:10 PM   #1
dnickerson
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default NFLD Brewshop

I am currently living in Halifax, NS and am going to be moving to Newfoundland. Over the past year have discovered partial/all-grain brewing through the LBS and cannot go back to the canned kit brewing beer. I am searching for a LBS in newfoundland that would carry all of the ingredients for my partial/all-grain obsession. Can anyone living in NFLD help me out in locating.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-09-2013, 11:41 PM   #2
rshortt
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnickerson View Post
I am currently living in Halifax, NS and am going to be moving to Newfoundland. Over the past year have discovered partial/all-grain brewing through the LBS and cannot go back to the canned kit brewing beer. I am searching for a LBS in newfoundland that would carry all of the ingredients for my partial/all-grain obsession. Can anyone living in NFLD help me out in locating.
Hey man you should head over to Brewnosers.org, we have some Newfies over there that could answer this.
Dartmouth Pilsner

Old 01-10-2013, 02:55 AM   #3
ToddPEI
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Brewery lane is on torbay road. Super nice guys, and they are starting to get a lot more stuff.

Old 01-10-2013, 12:40 PM   #4
dnickerson
Recipes 

Thanks for the help. I will check them out when I get there.

Old 01-10-2013, 02:54 PM   #5
DaNewf
Recipes 

Liked 105 Times on 82 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Brewery Lane also has a store in Mount Pearl on Commonwealth Avenue. For the most part I do canned kits and partial mashes based off canned kits but I think they have every thing you would need for most of the common methods of brewing and wine making.

There is another store called Brew Craft on Topsail Road in St. John's. I was only there once when I started brewing because I didn't know about the Brewery Lane in Mount Pearl. I don't how complete Brew Craft's selection is compared to Brewery Lane.

Thought I'd add this, Brewery Lane has an online shopping option called ClickABrew. You can take a look at this to see the kind of products they carry but be aware there is a lot of stuff they sell in the store that they don't sell online. For instance star san isn't listed on ClickABrew but the Brewery Lane stores usually have it in stock.

Quick Reply