The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing > New to Allgrain; Need Equipment

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2013, 10:12 PM   #1
torso
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Likes Given: 5

Default New to Allgrain; Need Equipment

Hey everyone,

First of all, I've been learning from this sight for years so thank you all for your insights. I have been busy with two babies, but they are old enough now that I can brew again for the first time in a year so I thought I'd begin anew and do it right all grain, all the way. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I currently have a 9 gal. pot which I plan on adding a ball valve and thermometer but need those items. I plan to use this as my HLT and Kettle. I have a dip tube for this vessel.

I recently purchased a keggle fit with a valve and I have a dip-tube for this as well. (it goes into the center) However, I need a false bottom that fits a Keggle.

Also, I have a huge fridge which I plan on putting 2 perlick faucets on and I need ALL the kegging hardware etc. I have heard kegconnection is the best place to fill all kegging needs but I thought I would check with you guys first.

I am open to any suggestions on where to get stuff or things to consider when putting an AG brewery together. Also, where the hell are the classifieds?

I'm in Boston Mass. Thanks so much in advance for any advice!!

Andy

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply