my first AG, thanks to HBT!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

portlandbeergeek

Reaction score
If it wasn't for this website and forum i never would've dove into AG after 3 months of brewing. My first AG was Ed's Haus Pale Ale. I stuck to the recipe with the exception of adding .33 oz Centennial Hops for aroma. Just had 'em in my freezer and figured i should use them sooner than later. The kitchen was a total mess, but by cleaning as i went it didn't make for much of a headache after the whole process. It was alot of fun and i'm looking forward to my next batch of brew on Wednesday. I hit the OG right on the mark so needless to say i was eff'in STOKED :fro:

The only downside is the extra couple hours to RDWHAHB. Head hurt a bit today, but I'll still skip the LME more often than not in the future.

Once I found this forum, my knowledge exploded. Soon I'll have just as many contraptions as Yuri. It's an addiction.

very nice. Ed's Pale was my first AG also....came out good with a little age. Nicley done

Back