Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing > My amazingly bad brew day

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2012, 04:44 PM   #11
Majafoo
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 1

My first all grain brew day, I had the mash tun on a faulty table. Imagine the explosion as pounds of hot grain and water slammed against the floor before ending up on the ceiling, the walls, the windows, the curtains. I had burns all over my torso.

There are beers in my carboys and my bottles.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2012, 05:20 PM   #12
mrwizard0
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 21 Times on 20 Posts

Thanks for all the kind words and the appreciation for my service, it's always good to know people care.

I don't know why, but it always feels good when others know my brewing pain. Maja I think you may have had it worse than me. Mine was outside so at least the mess was easy to clean up

Old 08-13-2012, 07:37 PM   #13
EROK
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 33

Here is what the pattern looks like: screw up, screw up, screw up, screw up less, screw up very little, screw up hardly at all. Notice there was no perfect brew day with 0 mistakes. Yep we have all been there. Takes about 10 batches to really get it nailed down. Keep at it! Cheers! 17!

Chuck Norris is the only person to ever beat Andre the Giant in a drinking contest. And he did it by a two case margin.

Quick Reply