Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing > Multi-Rest Mashing

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2007, 09:28 PM   #21
Brewpilot
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

It is the only viable option to get out of my current career... Id love to get a 2-3bbl system but at this point would settle for a 20 gal system.

Brewpilot

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-24-2007, 09:34 PM   #22
Craig5_12
Recipes 

Nice, I want to get a little side business going like that too, but the Fed's won't let you operate a brewery out of your home.......argh.
So now I brew about 120 gallons a year..... haha

Old 01-24-2007, 10:15 PM   #23
Brewpilot
Recipes 

This is what I am researching now... Id opt for the Digital SMART option, Digital Hot Liquor option and the Deluxe Control panel (needed for the mash tun float pump controller)

http://morebeer.com/browse.html?cate...yword=&x=1&y=1

Brewpilot

Old 01-24-2007, 11:05 PM   #24
Craig5_12
Recipes 

Wow, that thing is pretty impressive! If you're going to be commercially brewing then the cost is pretty reasonable as well. How do you plan on setting up shop? Are you going to be renting a small place and operating out of it or do you have some other means?

Old 01-24-2007, 11:27 PM   #25
Brewpilot
Recipes 

All is in negotiation right now... this is all coming together with a friend of mine that is a gourmet chef, who has been in the restaurant industry for quite some time. He has all of the licenses and connections with persons who would help fulfill management positions, we all have the same dream, and all bring to it one skill or another that is needed. He has been drinking my brew from day one and knows my passion. I am also looking at the benefit of getting out of the airline business so that I can be a better husband and father. The system is pretty sweet, Id love to use thier 40 gallon system but it does not have the digital control options available, which would be necessary for repeatability.

Brewpilot

Quick Reply