*Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway - Enter Now!*

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing > Midwest Uncrushed Rapid Response

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2012, 01:58 PM   #21
Calichusetts
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 244 Times on 173 Posts
Likes Given: 653

Midwest really has some of the best customer support. If you had called immediately you would probably be surprised at what they would have done to help you.

One time I order some grains a few minutes after they closed (I ordered online at night, eastern time.) I realized that I forgot two grains and called them the next morning...they had been open for two minutes. They had already packaged my order and I told them I really wasn't happy about having to pay shipping twice since I needed to make a new order. They said they would help me out and left it at that. They overnighted both orders and charged me a $5 flat rate. I didn't even ask for that!

They have gone out of there way several times...they are really good to their customers, just let them know if you have an issue. I once got broken bottles from them, they sent me a free case no questions asked. Its the asking you just need to do.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-10-2012, 02:35 AM   #22
SciencePig
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 5

As odd as it sounds I looked at all but one store and didn't find a corona mill. I am thinking the local ATWOODS might have one but none of the stores I thought would carry them did. In any case the beer is fermenting nicely. My strike was off about 8 degrees but it will still be amazing.

Old 10-10-2012, 10:58 PM   #23
junior
Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SciencePig View Post
As odd as it sounds I looked at all but one store and didn't find a corona mill. I am thinking the local ATWOODS might have one but none of the stores I thought would carry them did. In any case the beer is fermenting nicely. My strike was off about 8 degrees but it will still be amazing.
Midwest has the Corona Mills.

Quick Reply