Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing > mid country malt fyi

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2011, 01:08 PM   #1
FromZwolle
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 50 Times on 40 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default mid country malt fyi

For those of us that are already customers of mid country malt in south holland, il (sorry they won't take any new customers) the warehouse location moved. It's still in the same building it was in, but shifted to the two doors closest to the street (armory dr/ 167st) 330 w armory drive.

also just picked up a sack of pils, a sack of munich, and a sack of wheat for 108 bucks. oh yeah!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-05-2011, 01:16 PM   #2
mariojr
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 158

So If I went there with cash in hand they'd turn away my business? I find this hard to believe. Wish I lived closer to try.

Mario

A Flower?

Old 03-05-2011, 01:31 PM   #3
oceanselv
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariojr View Post
So If I went there with cash in hand they'd turn away my business? I find this hard to believe. Wish I lived closer to try.
Yes they will. NCM bought a company last year who sells to homebrew stores. This is why they won't accept any new non commercial brewery or retail accounts. Check here on HBT as there has already been 2 grain buys this year alone for the Raleigh area. If you really want to try your luck, there is a NCM depot in Hickory, NC. The minimum amount you can purchase from the Hickory depot is 12 sacks and you have to call in advance. I went there 2 weeks ago with friend who is opening a brewery and we used his account.

Old 03-05-2011, 01:39 PM   #4
FromZwolle
Recipes 

Liked 50 Times on 40 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariojr View Post
you have to call in your order a day in advance anyway. there's a whole thread on the no new customers deal.

http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f14/north-country-malt-group-stop-selling-homebrewers-191682/

Old 03-05-2011, 02:09 PM   #5
mariojr
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 158

It really surprises me how in this economy a company won't take your $$$'s. That's all I have to say about that. Back to talking a brewing!

Mario

A Flower?

Quick Reply