Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing > LOST: Microbrew Startup Business Plan Website?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2013, 02:56 PM   #1
brewmastercontrols
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

Default LOST: Microbrew Startup Business Plan Website?

I had a bookmark on my old computer for a website that was quite a resource for a microbrew/nano startup. The website was the blog of a failed startup, in the end they posted all of their .xls files, and other resources for others to download and use. It was very detailed, and the last blog post was something along the lines of "with great sadness we have given up our quest"...

But now, one new computer later I have lost the link and I must be feeding the wrong key words to google as I can not find it.

Does anyone know this site? I have lost the link and need it back!

Cheers

Dustin

Check out our National Home Brew Day Give Away we are giving away a pICO HERMS or RIMS electric brewing control system, a value over $2250!

Looking for an electric brewery HERMS, RIMS, and Fermentation control? www.brewmastercontrols.com provides a pre assembled and tested ready to brew control solution out of the box.

http://www.homebrewtalk.com/signatur...pic28592_2.gif

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2013, 03:36 PM   #2
brewmastercontrols
Recipes 

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

Found

https://sites.google.com/site/republicbrewpub/

Dustin

Check out our National Home Brew Day Give Away we are giving away a pICO HERMS or RIMS electric brewing control system, a value over $2250!

Looking for an electric brewery HERMS, RIMS, and Fermentation control? www.brewmastercontrols.com provides a pre assembled and tested ready to brew control solution out of the box.

http://www.homebrewtalk.com/signatur...pic28592_2.gif

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2013, 04:16 PM   #3
IanJ
youtube.com/brewfiles
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 14 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 84

Glad you found it, bookmarking as well... because "hey... you never know."

Thanks for the link