Been brewing extract for a while now and decided I wanted to try AG. I like extract for the quickness and simplicity, but needed AG to have the full spectrum. Completed my mash tun this morning and got to it. My wife broke my hydrometer so I didn't get an initial gravity reading to see my efficiency, but went with it anyways. Overall, great experience. I'm looking forward to the final product. It was a blue moon AG clone, so we'll see. I changed up the seasonings and did some things differently than the recipe called for...so we'll see. I'll report back with pictures of the final brew and recipe if it turns out well in about a month! Woohoo for AG!