Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Re-Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing > Irish Red Ale - Success! (so far)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2012, 01:50 PM   #21
redman67
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 11 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 15 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Ive been brewing this red, with a few minor adjustments, as my house IRA for years and love it. Solid receipe

Because God hates it when you drink bad beer

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2013, 03:39 PM   #22
bd2xu
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 38 Times on 34 Posts

This one is going back in the rotation next, have the ingredients for a 5 gallon AG batch and will probably brew tonight. Going to do S-04 this time instead of the WY1272. It was such a crowd pleasing beer I need to have a keg of this around for my non hop-head/"heavy" beer friends. I like it too...

[B]On Deck:Imperial Stout
Primary: English IPA, Helles, Vienna Lager
Secondary:
On tap: Orange Belgian IPA, Irish Stout, American Amber, Oatmeal Brown, Ordinary Bitter
Bottled: Weizenbier, LaChouffe Clone, La Fin Du Monde Clone, Cottage House Oaked Saison with Chardonnay

“I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer.”

-Abraham Lincoln

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply