New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing > Interrupted Boil - ran out of propane

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2008, 11:44 PM   #11
lostnfoam
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

welcome to the club i had it happen to me once. i had to cover everything up and run to the store to buy a spare tank. the time shouldnt be a problem just a slight longer boil and maybe some darker wort due to caramelzation. hey if anything you leaned something for next time

Secondary:

Bottled: English pale ale (first AG), cream ale, phat trye, oatmeal stout, imperial pumkin, imperial Ipa, kreik, calowiezen, winter warmer, st john IPA, pumkin ale, pumkin porter, imperial stout, belgain pale ale

Next to brew: coffee brown ale, witenger, belgain pale ale

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply