Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing > I couldnt believe my ears!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2013, 02:28 AM   #51
PhelanKA7
Relax? RELAX?!
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 101 Times on 77 Posts
Likes Given: 202

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluckk View Post
My wife occasionally comes out to talk while I'm brewing. Mostly she tells me either how bad the process smells or what a mess I'm making in the garage. She will also ask questions that can be fun to answer. The important thing is she loves my beer and because of that is all for my hobby.
That is my wife almost to a tee except that sometimes she likes the smell. Particularly if I have just tossed in a bag of spices.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2013, 03:42 PM   #52
QuaffableQuips
Hopfen und Malz, Gott erhalt's.
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 27 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trizzle View Post
Everything went amazing. She was great understanding everything. She was super into it and asked questions and didn't get in the way. ... All in all it went very well and she's super exited to try it!
Sounds like a fantastic evening, my friend.

Old 02-01-2013, 06:32 PM   #53
Hophunter
Recipes 

The wife was the driving force behind our start. I proposed it as a new hobby but I already have too many. She gets bummed if i do a brew day without her. With all the hobbies that are just for me, it is nice to have a joint one. Although she doesn't read up on it or design recipes, she does request certain styles. If only I could get her to mow the lawn. Then of course she would say the same about me and laundry.

Quick Reply