Are you 100% sure its at 1.030? Let your sample sit out for a while...Shake it up make sure its at 60F then test it, and throw it away or drink it...
How long has it been in the primary.....What was your mash temp? What is the temp of your primary? If your fermentation has slowed you can raise it up to 70 now. These big ol beers need more attention
1. Aerate before pitching
2. yeast nutrients
3. Fermentation temp
4. After a week it will need to be rocked around, yeast like to floc(fall to the bottom) on these big brews
5. What kind of yeast did you use?
6. How long has it been in primary?
7. How much yeast did you pitch?
8. I'd bet your banna taste is coming from fermentation temp
9. Oh ya are you sure your OG is correct was it taken at 60F