Wow, thanks for the quick responses!
Waldo, I've got three different hydros, one's brand new, and they all three read pretty much the same.
Mew, my efficiency seemed to go way up when I went back to doing ten gallon batches (I didn't have the capacity for awhile because my old rig got stolen). But I also now have a three roller crankandstein that does a purt'near perfect crush, and I've made a mash/lauter tun out of a fifteen gallon keg. It has a copper manifold that drains pretty close to the bottom of the keg, so I'm not leaving a bunch of wort in there.
Also, I sparge with 180 deg H2O out of a cooler (I don't adjust the PH of the sparge) and it hits the grain bed at about 170.
Again, thanks to you folks who ran the numbers. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't using the program wrong. -p