I am planning on brewing tomorrow (already have my yeast starter going) and I have to go to work in the morning. I want to start my mash before I take off for work so my brew day isn't ALL day. I will be gone for about 3 hours. If I start my mash at 155-156 and wrap my cooler with blankets do you think I will be okay? I think my mash tun holds pretty stable but obviously if it's worth it to just wait I will wait and start my brew day later.
Thanks for any advice!