Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing > "Grainy" Aftertaste

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2008, 02:54 PM   #21
TexLaw
Here's Lookin' Atcha!
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 24 Times on 23 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrildamus
Start simple and work towards the more complicated. The poster with the suggestion regarding malt type and it having a grainy taste offers a very good starting point as well.
I often agree with that statement, and I am glad you brought up a possible explanation that none of us thought of. However, there is something to be said for starting with the most common cause of a problem, rather than just the most simple, and going from there.

TL

Drinking Frog Brewery, est. 1993

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply