The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing > First bulk ingredient brew day!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2012, 08:39 PM   #1
zurcj20
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default First bulk ingredient brew day!

Well today I got my stuff ready for my first bulk ingredient brew! I used my ugly junk for the first time. I think the grind looks good. I biab so I did it kind of fine. I have my starter going. Just have to weigh my hops in the morning. I'm making the SNPA recipe that is in BYO. Very excited about this!

"To alchohol, The cause of, and solution to all of lifes problems!" -Homer Simpson

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-29-2012, 01:40 AM   #2
sudbuster
This ain't my first rodeo....
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 267 Times on 210 Posts
Likes Given: 95

Quote:
Originally Posted by zurcj20 View Post
Well today I got my stuff ready for my first bulk ingredient brew! I used my ugly junk for the first time. I think the grind looks good. I biab so I did it kind of fine. I have my starter going. Just have to weigh my hops in the morning. I'm making the SNPA recipe that is in BYO. Very excited about this!
Gotcha. Sometimes, even after more than 30 yrs brewin' this stuff, it's hard to get to sleep before BREWDAY. Especially if it is a "never brewed" item. Good luck! May your brew be the elixer the gods couldn't have....

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply