I was shooting for an Ordinary Bitter, but I ended up making an Extra Special Bitter. My efficiency was pretty high if my hydrometer is correct. Also I ended up with about 4.8 gallons instead of the 5.5 I was planning on. I didn't feel like adding any dilution water since it would've been tap water.
My OG was 1.050 and according to BeerAlchemy that puts me at about 80% efficiency. We shall see if I hit that on my next brew.
Well, AG is awesome...maybe next time it will be a 10 gallon batch...MUWAHAHAHAHA
Oh just one thing that for some reason I feel obligated to state. Be cautious, especially if you have your boil kettle without much headroom because boil overs are much easier with AG. Wheats seem to be the worse iirc.
Event Horizon ~ A tribute to the miracle of fermentation.
Brew what you like. Do this, and you will find your inner brewer.