- When making an all extract brew I usually make a tea with about a pound of included grain, is that necessary now (it's not in the recipe).
Won't be necessary. Now your tea is the entire wort.
- Is the wort from the Mash/Sparge the wort or do I have to make a tea first?
The wort from the mash/sparge should be all you need.
- Once I Mash/Sparge do I bring to a boil (foam) then start with hops and countdown?
Generally, yes. But in some cases, you may want to "First Wort Hop" which is adding the first hops to your first runnings already before the boil.
- Tips on Mashing or Sparging? I have a good idea on the Mash but am a little confused on the Sparging process.
I'd suggest batch sparging (for a beginner) as demonstrated by Yuri in the thread that Ace linked to.
- Do I need any additional Corn Sugar or ingredients aside from bottling sugar.
Depends on your recipe, but generally, no.
- Any other tips on this process?
The process is not that difficult, but you really should study up a bit on it before jumping in. I think you are still lacking some of the very basic knowledge necessary to be successful with AG. You might even want to pick up a brewing book.