Thought I would share this since it worked quite well.
I used a 15 gallon mash/lauter tun. I have a small place and used it on my gas stove, it covers two burners.
Started with about 11 gallons of water. When done mashing and sparging I drained the wort via a hose from the pot to two buckets. Then I cleaned the pot and removed the false bottom to use it as a kettle. From the buckets I drained the wort back into the kettle via hose to reduce oxidation. After the reduction boil and 90 minute brew I had about 6 gallons. I cooled it and moved it to the counter, heavy but doable (about 80 pounds). Then I set a bucket on the floor and opened the spigot and let the wort fall into the bucket. It splashed around and by the time it was filled had a good foamy head on it. Then to aerate more I poured it vigorously into the fermenter, I use a 7.5 gallon SS conical, so it makes it easy to pour. All in all it went quite well.
Thanks to all here, reading the posts helped me a lot in my planning an successful first all grain brew day. By the way it took all day.
14 Pounds of grain
7.5 Gallons of mash water
3.5 Gallons of sparge water
Yielded 9 gallons of wort with a BG of 1.050
Boiled for 120 minutes to reduce and 90 minute brew boil Yielded about 6 gallons of 1.080 wort. I added 2.5 pounds of corn sugar to the boil at T-15