Thanks for all of the help in advance.
I'm getting ready to start my first all grain ale and after a fair amount of research, and acknowledgement of limited beer finances (new baby), I need to see if this will work.
1. Boil 3 gallons water and remove from heat
2. Soak grains in bag submerged in the hot water for 1 hour
3. Pour off the grain water, temporarily, into the primary bucket
4. Rinse the grain bag in the original boil pot, in cool or warm water.
5. Remove and discard the grain bag.
6. Return the original grain boil from the primary bucket back to the boil pot.
7. Boil and proceed with normal hop additions, etc.
Thanks _ Paul