Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing > first 10 gal batch!!!! First crush on DYI mill!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2007, 10:38 PM   #1
67coupe390
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Default first 10 gal batch!!!! First crush on DYI mill!!!

Hi,
Went to the LHBS to get the supplies for my first 10 gal. batch of weizenbock(which was great as an extract 5 gal. batch) Sure enough my brew salesman was drinking. I just made a grain mill and wanted to see if he would help me fine tune the crush. He did, but now I need to remake the rollers because it ether destroys the grain or doesn't crush at all. The rollers are made of stainless and were a b@@ch to knurl. I think I need to make them out of of aluminum this time!!! Yuri you out there.LOL Oh well such is life!
Beer guy gives me 4oz hops,20 lbs grain, 6pk of beer, yeast pack, and the three beers I drank at the store for $45.00 with tax what a deal!!!!
Then I'm brewing my first ten gal batch today and then I run out of LP(darn it I'm a DA) But when I go to get I my car my father in law comes by and gives me a 20lb LP tank full!!!! Timing is everything!!!A neighbor of his is going back to charcoal.( good call ). One boil over later and I have a successful brew day!!!! Is this bragging?

Coupe 390

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2007, 10:52 PM   #2
Jaybird
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
HomeBrewTalk 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 364 Times on 258 Posts
Likes Given: 128

brag all you want brothaaa its AG and worth braggen about (not that extract isent)

I have been making custom False Bottoms for just about everything since 2008

Nor Cal Brewing Solutions, Reddings local homebrew store
(530)243-BEER and (530)221-WINE

Still have questions PM me here or hit the website.

http://www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com and like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/NorCalBrewingSolutionsfor Facebook only promos too
Smoke Cigars? www.stogietoys.com

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply