Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing > Fermenter Problem

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2008, 02:42 AM   #11
03mustgt
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSR402
have you been brewing long, or did you want to go for an exotic brew right out of the gates?

As for your problem, like the others have said. No worries.

Yeah I wanted to go for an exotic right out of the gates. The recipe is actually pretty easy IMO, other than the exploding air lock . I have an older "mentor" who has been brewing for a few years that is helping me. My roommate and I are both getting into brewing and we are learning, sometimes by mistake, but we are learning. My roommate just bottled his double IPA tonight, It was cool to see it actually come together and now in a couple weeks we will be enjoying it.

Yeah I went ahead and set up a tube leading from the stopper going into a growler that is ~half full of water to prevent the pressure build up. My mentor forgot to mention that I should do that, but when I called him he fixed me up. Thanks for the help guys.

-Chris

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply