Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing > Dry Hop ruined beer...please help

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2011, 12:03 AM   #21
chapa
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I've had this happen and it was just from adding the hops in the keg and trying to drink it within days. It needs a few weeks before the plant characteristics of the hops fade and you get the true flavor and aroma from them.

Bottled/Kegged: Red Rye IPA, Wesside Trip(Westmalle Tripel clone), ESB, Lil Trap (4% Trappist Starter Batch), Robust (Pumpkin) Porter, 3% Little Hopper, "Slick Rick" Old Engine Oil Clone(oaked w/ vanilla and balvenie scotch), Imperial RyePA,
On Deck: Quad, Belgian IPA, Orfy's Mild, Scotch Ale

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply