Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing > Draining my wort from mash tun

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2012, 10:24 PM   #11
discokid2k
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesleyS View Post
I enjoy brewing by myself. It's kind of a getaway after dealing with hundreds of people during the work week. During the down time, mash, boil after hot break, I crack open a brew and open up the latest edition of BYO or log on to HBT and just take it easy. I think I would actually be stressed if I had another person brewing with me now, but wouldn't be against it. Cheers fellow solo brewer!
yeah, I am not sure how well i could handle someone rating the beer I make. What if they have an aversion to the styles I like? It is definitly my getaway after work. This and my garden. No one bothers me My brew day is going full steam!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply