Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing > Bulk Grain Price

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2009, 07:52 PM   #121
Austinhomebrew
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 107 Times on 87 Posts
Likes Given: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nice Guy View Post
I wonder if there is any money to be made selling homebrew supplies, I'm considering opening a store if it is worth a shot.
There really isn't if you do it right. No one is gettting rich but it means you don't have to work for someone else. Your worse day working for yourself is better than the best day working for someone else.

Forrest

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-08-2009, 03:38 PM   #122
Mr. Nice Guy
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austinhomebrew View Post
There really isn't if you do it right. No one is gettting rich but it means you don't have to work for someone else. Your worse day working for yourself is better than the best day working for someone else.

Forrest
lol... most businesses are that way it seems. The way to make big $$$ is to get in a high paying profession where people have no choice but to see you!

I make better money now as a day laborer than I did most of the time owning a jewelry store. Plus now I have money for myself when before every dime went back into the business.

It's funny how little skill and knowledge I have in the construction trade but people seem happy paying me $300 labor to spend a day building them a countertop or porch but the same people wouldn't want to pay $300 for a piece of jewelry I spent three days on.

But it sucks!!! I would rather go back to being poor and beer sounds like a better way to do it!

10/13 on the way - Strong Ale!

Old 12-10-2011, 05:54 PM   #123
jammer66
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

we need to get sam's club to sell base grains. That way we could order what we want online and pick it up at the store.

Old 12-10-2011, 07:06 PM   #124
Goblism
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammer66 View Post
we need to get sam's club to sell base grains. That way we could order what we want online and pick it up at the store.
reviving an old thread are we! I read somewhere else that sam's club would want way too much for bulk grains

Quick Reply