I poored the grain in slowly while I stirred and I think I had it all blended well, but I'll make sure and stir a little extra next time just in case.
As for volume, I did measure out exactly how much to add each time, but you're right, I didn't take close enough notes on my gravity etc. other than once it was ready for the fermenter. Next time I'm going to check gravity after each runoff so I can make adjustments if need be (boil longer, sparge less, etc.) I'll also document better exactly how much boil off I had. I grossly underestimated it last time and topped up quite a bit. Had I checked first, I wouldn't have topped up as much.
Learning as I go. Thanks guys!