Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing > Anyone use Midwest Kewler Kits?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2012, 12:00 PM   #1
Trokair
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default Anyone use Midwest Kewler Kits?

I'm stepping my way up to bigger and better brewing and I have the ingredients for my first two all grain beers on the way to my house. I'm going to do them as BIAB but I'd like to step up to a 3 vessel setup sometime in the future. I was specifically looking at Midwest's 5 gallon Kewler Kit with the stainless steel upgrade and I was wondering if anyone is using those and can give me some feedback on what they like/dislike. Thanks.

Disclaimer: I know that making your own vessels is not that complicated however I am spotlighting something that can be purchased in case someone needs some ideas for a certain holiday that is two months away.

Good beer is a thing worth striving for. Mistakes will be made, but rest assured that the end result is well worth the effort.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply