Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing > AnyOne do Brew of the Month club "Thoughts" Please

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2012, 01:16 AM   #1
paganknight
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default AnyOne do Brew of the Month club "Thoughts" Please

Has Anyone used one of the "Brew kit of the Month Clubs" and do you think it is worth it ?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-19-2012, 01:30 AM   #2
zacjack
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 1

My Fiance got me one for my birthday last year. It was pretty neat to try some local beers from other states. The only problem was that I could find a beer that I really like and not be able to get it again since it was not available in my state.

Old 03-19-2012, 08:18 PM   #3
Praiodan
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I got the BoTM as a gift a couple years ago. It was cool to try some interesting beers that I'd never see. Mine was a mix of domestic and international, alot of the domestic I could get here in the seattle area though.

The international beers were fun, until the double bocks arrived..barf!

Not sure I'd ever buy it for myself, but getting it as a gift is fun.

Old 03-28-2012, 01:13 PM   #4
Blackmuse
Recipes 

I think Pagan was talking more of a "Brew KIT of the month club" - to brew a different kit every month. Windriver does one at a good price and Midwest does one that is a little more expensive. I have not tried either but am seriously considering the one WindRiver does - lot of neat extract brews.

It would be cool to see if anyone has tried something like this and their thoughts on it.

Quick Reply