HBT 2014 Big Giveaway - 4/10 Re-Draw Winners Posted!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing > 1st/2nd All Grain Brew days in the books

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2011, 08:03 AM   #1
Tomdelb
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default 1st/2nd All Grain Brew days in the books

Not gonna get in depth with recipes just wanna be short and sweet because I wanna hit the sack after a night of some black IPA at hoppylikebunnies house. My hop pallet can never be destroyed unless i go back to the 1800s and my tongue is taken. Anyhow I'm new to the forum and havent posted yet but i brewed a belgian trappist before i deployed to Afghanistan/Iraq back in Hoptober and anxiously wanted to tasted it when i got back. Boy was it delish!!!!! Anyhow day 1 back in the states i brewed my first ag batch with 67% eff. based on est gravs pre-boil and my actual readings. I took my R&R and came back after St Pattys and brewed batch two with a 77% eff. once we had temps under control. Im now a proud owner of 10g of my fav style of beer ever. The IPA!!!!!!! I brewed two different batches with different hops/schedules and cant wait to try the different. tasting and pics to come from my dual corny keg set up to come. cheers friends! and thank you for all your experience added to these forums which allowed me to ease right to all grain after first batch. Once again..... Pics of the brew to come........ Thanks HBT

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply