Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing > 13 Gallons of Vanished Wort??????

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2009, 12:42 PM   #61
Cape Brewing
DOH!!! Stupid brewing...
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 387 Times on 315 Posts
Likes Given: 49

I'm not looking to max out efficiency to the greatest extent possible. I'm really not that worried about it. I do think the efficiency will get better though because right now, after all the other freakin' over-the-top stuff I did on the rig, I have a freakin' tin pan with a dozen holes popped in it as my "sparge arm"... it just sits on top of the mash so my recirculation doesn't drill a hole straight through the whole grain bed.

Plus I have a high-torque, low-RPM motor that I want to mount for a motorized grain rake.

Either way... the contraption is officially up and running the way it's supposed to run.

An unhealthy amount of beer will now be made....

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthenurse View Post
I'm pretty much a douche in real life, too.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2009, 05:14 PM   #62
olllllo
[]-O-[]
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 125 Times on 106 Posts
Likes Given: 13

Moved as much OT stuff off the ranch. Keep it on topic please. Cape and PTN check your PM boxes. I need to know what to do with 50 useless posts.

Ginger Beer for Moscow Mules Bacon Vodka
Twitter

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply